TIPS FOR BUYING for Basketball Systems:
Welcome to Basketball Hoops Online where we are constantly refining our inventory to make available the latest and best systems to you. You may have noticed searching the web for basketball systems that there is a lot to choose from. Some sites have them all! We are not just an on-line store that sells just anything our vendors offer. Instead, we pick and choose THE BEST and only carry systems that we have personally installed and are willing to put our name on. We are one of the best Basketball Systems installation company and we know every bolt and screw on our systems and they were chosen because they are better then another. If two systems are equal in quality but not price, why offer the more expensive one? Ask one of those sites that has pages and pages of systems that all look the same which is the best for the money.
With our high quality basketball hoops and basketball accessories, Basketball Hoops Online is here to help you make the dream of having a your own professional basketball court a reality. Basketball Hoops Online has been selling and installing high quality basketball goal systems since 2002. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service and making your shopping experience a pleasant one. We will always strive to offer only the best basketball goals. Our sales staff is knowledgeable and friendly and always ready to answer any of your questions about our inground basketball goals and our portable basketball hoops.
We sell inground basketball goals, portable basketball goals, basketball goal accessories and even institutional basketball goals.
Basketball Hoops Online installs inground basketball goals, adjustable basketball goals and portable basketball goals. We have installed many ingound and portable basketball goals around the Atlanta area over the years. We carry and install inexpensive inground and portable basketball goals that look great and are homeowner association approved. We also carry and install high end basketball hoops that will withstand ballers slamming and jamming for decades. We guarantee that our inground and portable basketball goals will look great and last for many years to come. When it comes to basketball equipment and basketball accessories, Basketball Hoops Online is a great source for affordable basketball equipment and useful information!
Basketball Hoops Online has partnered up with Jaypro Sports Equipment & Gym Construction is a long time provider of quality sporting goods and training equipments to the sports and athletic community. As the reigning leading manufacturer of sports training equipment in the nation since 1953, Jaypro Sports continues to stay ahead of the pack by continually making progressive leaps in innovating training equipment. Their products continue to provide athletes around the world with quality sporting goods to assist in their physical education of their favorite sports.
Whatever the sport may be, Jaypro Sports has it covered with its extensive line of online sporting goods and training equipment. Our line of football training equipment boasts the finest merchandise around. Our football goal posts are used all around the world in all levels of competition ranging from Pop Warner football leagues up to the NCAA's. As for our basketball equipment, nowhere else in the world will you find the most aesthetically appealing and durable indoor/outdoor portable basketball goals. Our goals are also built for competitive play up through the college level and are In our lacrosse division, you will discover lacrosse nets and goals that are built for official game play. Outfit your lacrosse, soccer and field hockey fields with bleachers and field markers to provide an authentically replicated sports experience for athletes and fans alike. Summer brings about the start of water sports and Jaypro sports has just what you need from the likes of water basketball goals, volleyball goals and polo goals.
Quality and safety are two of the characteristics that define training equipment pieces that come out of Jaypro manufacturing factories. We here at Jaypro take great pride and joy in ensuring that our athletes have the best experiences possible while on the playing field. For any online sporting goods inquiries, feel free to contact us via email or phone and we will be sure to assist you as soon as we can.
Tip Selection - Basketball System
|Residential vs. Institutional Use:
- You probably already know where you plan on putting your basketball system but just so you know Residential systems are typically not built to the same standard and Institutional ones.
- Residential systems are typically less expensive and many come with long warranties but the warranty only applies if the system is used in the environment it is designed for.
- Institutional systems are built more rugged and are designed for many hours of play, everyday.
- Glass backboards provide the truest ball rebound and are used exclusively in the NBA, NCAA and High School programs around the country. The down side of this backboard type is that it can be shattered if someone throws a rock against it, shoots it with a BB gun, golf ball, etc...
- Acyrilic backboards provide the same look as glass but are resistant to thrown rocks, golf balls, BB guns, etc...
- Steel backboards provide excellent resistance to vandalism and are very durable.
- Aluminum and Fiberglass backboards are also resistant to vandalism but tend weather better outdoors.
- The official NBA backboard size is 72" wide by 42" tall.
- Backboards are typically matched up with the strength of the pole supporting them or in wall mounted units, the support structure.
- The thickness of a backboard will influence how much bounce a ball will have when bounced off the backboard.
- Basketball poles vary quite a bit but as a general rule of thumb, the larger the pole the sturdier the system.
- Keep in mind that a smaller diameter pole with a thicker wall thickness can be stronger sometimes than a thicker pole with a thinner wall thickness.
- Goalsetter systems use a patented pole which due to the design makes the poles steadier.
- In general, the heavier the system, the less it vibrates when a basketball or player contacts the system.
- Highschool and college programs require 4' between the baseline and the front of the backboard.
- For recreational use the further the set-back the less likely you are to run into the pole or wall after a lay-up or slam dunk.
Many of our systems are available with several different rim styles to choose from:
- Single static: Our least expensive option with a single steel ring.
- Double Static: Our strongest rim for prolonged outdoor playground use.
- Heavy Duty Flex Rim: Our least expensive breakaway rim (flexes under 30 pounds of pressure)
- Collegiate Breakaway Rim (flexes under 300 pounds of pressure and some come break-away in two directions)