Is forward folding and rear braced. This model is designed for those areas allowing sufficient space behind the backboard for a rear brace and unobstructed room to the front to fold up. This dual post unit can be used at heights from 18' to 26'. For heights over 26', please see Model 2603.
- Tested Structural Design Strengths: All dual post backstops have been tested and approved by FIBA meeting the requirements of stability and safety.
- Seismic Testing: All our equipment and hardware designs have been approved for meeting and/or exceeding all seismic testing requirements.
- Overhead Design Hardware: Clean overhead designs are built to accommodate many building conditions.
- Providing the strength to handle the load of the equipment and the stress caused by years of competitive use.
- Adjustable Mast Hanger: Engineered hangers designed for strength and safety at critical attachment points, provide unequaled performance and reliability.
- Channel Support: 4” structural steel top spreader supports our welded frames design allowing the weight of the backstop to assist with the locking of the brace.
- Offset Design: Our vertical support mast has an offset design allowing the weight of the backstop to assist with the locking of the brace.
Powder Coat Finish: Extremely durable baked on finish for an attractive clean appearance. Black and white are standard. Optional colors: Forest Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Royal Blue, and Grey.
Click here to open, and download the Ceiling Mounted Quote Sheet. Fill out the quote sheet completely, then scan document, and email it back to us.