The OmniChamp is an adjustable portable basketball goal designed to provide a higher level of performance than those commonly found at standard retail chain stores, yet it does not carry the hefty price tag associated with gymnasium level units. For use indoors or outdoors the large poly base is designed to hold up to 500 lbs. of sand, making the unit extremely stable.
The post is one-piece 4” square 11 gauge, far superior to sectional posts. The cam lever handle located on the front of the base makes one person transport easy on any hard, smooth and level surface. To adjust the OmniChamp to various rim heights, simply release the InstaJust bracket located behind the backboard using a broom handle. The unit easily adjusts from 10’ down to 7 ½’ in six inch increments. Various backboard sizes and materials are available to choose from. For added safety, a contoured post pad is also available in an array of colors.
To dress up your home court, choose First Team’s post pad custom lettering option. Because it comes from First Team, you know it’s 100% Made In the USA and that means quality. When you are looking for a portable basketball hoop to fit your performance demands that won’t break your budget, choose First Team’s affordable portable, OmniChamp!
• FT1101 4” Square Post
• FT3003 Omni Base Tank
• FT1200 Champ Arm System
• FT210 36”x 48” Acrylic Backboard
• FT184 Recreational Flex Goal
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 250 lbs.
• Backboards available in acrylic or glass
• Optional bolt-on TuffGuard™ backboard padding available in several colors
• Insta-Just™ height adjustment. No need for tools or a ladder.A simple broom handle allows you to adjust rim height from 10’-7’6” in 6” increments.
• Optional all-weather post padding for added safety (See padding section for available colors)
Note: OmniChamp may be too tall to fit under your storage room door. Check associated storage dims to make sure the unit will fit in your storage facility.
WARNING! Failure to install customer supplied ballast according to instructions could result in serious injury.