The OmniSlam is a great way to upgrade your court. Indoors or out, OmniSlam is a premium quality performing portable basketball hoop! The OmniSlam is significantly better in performance and durability than portables found at large sporting goods chain stores. The large poly base is designed to hold up to 500 lbs. of sand for maximum stability. No more flimsy portables that blow over in the wind! The rugged 4” square one piece 11 gauge post will not wobble and separate like sectional posts.
The handy cam lever handle on the front makes one person transport simple over any hard, smooth surface. The OmniSlam is adjustable from 10’ down to 7’ in six inch increments. Adjustments are very quick by removing the slide pin on the back of the post, the spring balanced design makes rim height adjustments quick and easy. Replace the pin for play. Various backboard sizes and materials are available to choose from.
For added safety, a contoured post pad is also available in an array of colors. To dress up your home court, choose First Team’s post pad custom lettering option. Because it comes from First Team, you know it’s 100% Made In the USA and that means quality. When you are looking for a portable basketball hoop to fit your performance demands that won’t break your budget, choose First Team’s affordable portable, OmniSlam!
• FT1101 4” Square Post
• FT3003 Omni Base Tank
• FT1250 Slam Arm System
• FT210 36” x 48” Acrylic Backboard
• FT184 Recreational Flex Goal
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 295 lbs.
• Backboards available in acrylic or glass
• Optional bolt-on TuffGuard™ backboard padding available in several colors
• Springs located in the extension assembly counter balance the weight of the backboard and rim. Adjustment is effortless.
• Optional all-weather post padding for added safety (See padding section for available colors)
• Quik-Pin™ height adjustment design makes adjusting the OMNISLAM effortless and safe. Unit adjusts from 10’-7’ in 6” increments.
Note: OmniSlam may be too tall to fit under your storage room door. Check associated storage dims to make sure the unit will fit in your storage facility.
WARNING! Failure to install customer supplied ballast according to instructions could result in serious injury.