Play like the pros in your own backyard with the New GARED® Pro Series Adjustable Basketball Systems!
• Height adjustment actuator mechanism allows board to easily adjust from 7 ½’ to regulation 10’
• Large actuator with 90˚ handle makes it easy for all ages to raise and lower the system
• Square heavy-gauge steel post with 3/16” wall thickness provides superior strength and durability
• Bolt-to-ground post design allows for no-hassle installation and portability of unit
• Post is powder-coated black for protection against harsh weather elements
• Heavy tubular lower arm provides a direct-goal attachment for backboard and rim
• Backboard braces extend to the outer corners of the backboard, allowing for a clear, unobstructed view during play
• Backboard is comprised of glass with direct mount attachment to a heavy steel welded uni-frame for extra support and safer play
• Board features a white target and border and square corners for a professional, arena-style look
• Heavy-duty breakaway goal with nylon net stands up to any level of competitive play
• Premium board and pole padding are optional. GARED® Pro Jam Series Features
• Superior Direct Mount Design
• Quick Connect Backboard Attachment • Responsive Steel Strut Design
• Textured Powder Coat Finish • Easy Adjustment From 7’ 6” to 10’
• Movability of Basketball System
• Tubular Support Arm
• Heavy Duty Breakaway Rim GP12A72DM: All Pro Jam Adjustable Basketball System with 6" x 8" Post and 72" Acrylic Board Weight: 514 LBS, Truck, Freight Class 85, 24 Hour Ship
• 6” x 8” post with 48” extension • Heavy 2” x 5” tubular lower arm with direct-goal attachment
• Backboard braces extending to outer corners of board • BB72A38 42” x 72” x 3/8” Acrylic Backboard • 2000+ Collegiate Breakaway Goal with Nylon Net
• Quick-Connect™ system for superior backboard and goal mount and removal GP Series Accessories Backboard Padding:
LSCE72: 72” Recreational Pro-Mold Backboard Padding Wrap-Around Pole Padding: PP8WR: Wrap-Around Pole Pad Fitted Pole Padding:
PP8SQF: Fitted Pole Pad for 6” Square Posts Base Pole Padding: BP8SQ: Base Pole Pad for 6” Square Posts
Welcome to Basketball Hoops Online where we are constantly refining our inventory to make available the latest and best systems to you. You may have noticed searching the web for basketball systems that there is a lot to choose from. Some sites have them all! We are not just an on-line store that sells just anything our vendors offer. Inground basketball hoops are hoops that are installed into the ground to create a permanent basketball system. They are designed for outdoor use and can be used for recreational play or institutional play.
Depending on what you buy, most inground systems hold up well in adverse weather conditions, and we even offer Hoop Hood Covers to help preserve your investment. Inground hoops give you the stability and durability needed for many different types of players and skill levels. If you have more space that can be used solely for basketball, you can install your inground goal in the back yard as part of a concrete area you can use as your court. This will allow you to play in an area that is just for basketball. We are one of the best Basketball Systems installation company and we know every bolt and screw on our systems and they were chosen because they are better then another.
If two systems are equal in quality but not price, why offer the more expensive one? Ask one of those sites that have pages and pages of systems that all look the same which is the best for the money. You probably already know where you plan on putting your basketball system but just so you know Residential systems are typically not built to the same standard and Institutional ones. Residential systems are typically less expensive and many come with long warranties but the warranty only applies if the system is used in the environment it is designed for. Institutional systems are built more rugged and are designed for many hours of play, every day.
Basketball Hoops Online has been selling and installing high quality basketball goal systems since 2002. We are committed to providing outstanding customer service and making your shopping experiences a pleasant one. We will always strive to offer only the best basketball goals. Our sales staff is knowledgeable and friendly and always ready to answer any of your questions about our inground basketball goals and our portable basketball hoops. We sell inground basketball goals, portable basketball goals, basketball goal accessories and even institutional basketball goals.
ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT INGROUND BASKETBALL SYSTEMS
Adjustable inground basketball hoops are a great choice for either recreational or institutional hoops. They bring to the player versatility and the confidence needed to make the shot. Little kids no longer have to stand before a 10 foot hoop throwing the ball with all their might hoping to make the shot. Adjustable inground basketball systems give players the opportunity to play at their skill level. As skills increase so can the size of the hoop. Adjustable basketball hoops for recreational home use are perfect for growing families. Most models can be adjusted from 6 feet to 10 feet increments. This allows everyone in the family to have a chance to play. Some models come with a crank that allows you to adjust while others have a motorized option. Either way, adjusting the system is easy and can be done quickly even between games.
FIXED HEIGHT INGROUND BASKETBALL SYSTEMS
If your home court play is expected to be exclusively at the official 10' height, a fixed height system provides competition-like playability and rigidity not possible on adjustable height systems. Basketball Fixed inground basketball systems are available with 4", 5" or 6" square poles with Safe Play Areas under the basket as deep as 60". When looking for gymnasium-quality equipment for your driveway, Bison, First Team, and Spalding fixed height systems will exceed your expectations. Fixed-height basketball systems are perfect for those that don't require an adjustable basketball system and would like to save some money on a simpler design. Fixed-height basketball goals usually cost less than it's counterpart of the adjustable basketball hoops because there is no moving parts, less metal parts, which reduces the price of steel materials used to manufacturer a fixed height inground basketball system.
PLAYGROUND FIXED-HEIGHT INGROUND BASKETBALL SYSTEMS
You typically find these types of basketball systems in public parks, or school playgrounds, and even churches. The most common design is a Gooseneck basketball system that is comprised of a One-Piece pole that has a sharp curve that top side of the post. A second type of design is a straight post with an Extension Arm that extends off the upper part of the post. Both designs are made for aggressive, rugged play, and they offer low maintenance with extended warranties.