Bring the fun home with the Lifetime basketball portable system. This basketball portable system allows you to play today without the delays of a concrete installation. Just fill up the portable base with sand or water for stability. Water is easier to manage as far as filling, moving, and draining the base. Sand provides more rigidity, is more suitable if you want your system to withstand higher winds, aggressive play, and leaking. With Lifetime’s reputation for high quality and durability, our basketball portable systems are built to last. This basketball portable system comes with a professional-looking acrylic backboard for superior rebounding performance. These basketball portable systems are designed with the quick and easy, one-hand Power Lift® which enables you to make height adjustments from 7.5 ft to 10 ft so that you can customize your system to fit your needs. Made in the USA from US and imported parts. Full assembly required. Covered by a 5 yr. limited factory warranty in US and Canada.
- Model Number: 71522
- Type: Portable XL 35 gal. (132 liters) roller base
- Footprint Dimensions: 49 in. (1.2 m) x 32.5 in. (82.5 cm)
- Backboard: 54 in. (1.4 m) x 33 in. (83.8 cm) x 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) powder-coated steel frame w/blow-molded polyethylene (HDPE) plastic frame pad and clear playing surface
- Playing Surface: .150 in. (3.8 mm) acrylic w/fade-resistant graphics, impact tested at 30 degrees Farenheit without shattering
- Extension: Rigid rectangular extension arms provide 22 in. (55.8 cm) offset from playing surface to pole
- Rim: Orange 18 in. (45.7 cm) Slam-It® Pro rim of 5/8 in. (1.5 cm) solid steel with 1/2 in. (1 cm) steel braces and covered double-compression springs with 5.3 oz.(150g) all-weather net
- Height Adjustment: Power Lift®, uses a pnuematic mechanism which allows you to adjust the backboard from 7.5 to10 ft (2 m to 3 m) in infinite increments. At its highest point the handle is 70 inches (1.7 m) from the ground, which is with the backboard at its lowest setting.
- Pole: 3 pc. Gray 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)round powder-coated steel pole
- Weight of the System: 116 lbs. (52.617 kg)
- Packaged Dimensions: 54.75"L (139.065 cm) x 34.31"W (87.147 cm) x 12.50"H (31.75 cm)
- Warranty: 5 yr. Limited Factory Warranty in US and Canada