The OmniJam portable basketball goal brings gymnasium quality style and performance to any home court, primary school or recreation facility. The OmniJam outperforms any portable in its price category. The unit’s high
durability, stability and performance are built in to the unit’s design. First Team is proud to manufacture its products in the USA, and this commitment shows in the OmniJam.
The large poly base has a 500 lbs. sand capacity. The base unit has a large plug on the back for easy ballast (sand) loading during assembly. The unit has a durable 4” square one-piece post that will not separate or wobble like common sectional posts. The crank handle on the back of the post makes rim height adjustment easy for any age. By turning the hand crank, the rim height can easily be adjusted infinitely between 10’ and 7’. An easy to read height regulator is located on the back.
Transport is also simple. The large cam lever handle design makes moving the unit over any hard, smooth surface a breeze. Pull handle forward to roll, lift handle for play. Various backboard sizes and materials are available to choose from. For added safety, a contoured post pad is also available in an array of colors. To really dress up your home court, choose First Team’s post pad custom lettering option. Because it comes from First Team, you know it’s 100% Made In the USA and that means quality.
When you are looking for a portable basketball hoop to fit your performance demands that won’t break your budget, choose First Team’s affordable portable, OmniJam!
• FT1101 4” Square Post
• FT3003 Omni Base Tank
• FT1300 Jam Arm System
• FT210 36” x 48” Acrylic Backboard
• FT184 Recreational Flex Goal
• Lifetime Limited Warranty
• Approx. Shipping Weight: 295 lbs.
• Backboards available in acrylic or glass
• Optional bolt-on TuffGuard™ backboard padding available in several colors
• Springs located in the extension assembly counter balance the weight of the backboard and rim. Adjustment is effortless.
• Simple hand crank adjustment easily adjusts rim height from 10’ - 7”
• Optional all-weather post padding for added safety (See padding section for available colors)
Note: OmniJam may be too tall to fit under your storage room door. Check associated storage dims to make sure the unit will fit in your storage facility.
WARNING! Failure to install customer supplied ballast according to instructions could result in serious injury.