Spalding Basketball Backboards provide an excellent solution when either replacing a current broken backboard or when setting up your court for the first time. The acrylic material used on the 79307 provides a better rebound when compared with either polycarbonate or plastic backboards. The system also comes with a Pro Slam breakaway rim.
52 inch Acrylic Backboard •52 inch wide acrylic material, measuring 4.5mm thick.
• Acrylic provides a superior rebound when compared to polycarbonate.
• Comes with a Pro Slam breakaway rim.
• Rim mounting hole configuration: 2 7/8" x 2 7/8".
Mounting and Height Adjustment
•This backboard is designed to mount to a wall or pole using the proper mounting bracket.
• Compatible mounting brackets are the 316 U-Turn bracket, and the 920312 Mounting Arm. (Brackets are sold separately).
• Height adjustable from 7.5 ft to 10 ft. in infinte increments when mounted to the 316 bracket.
Other Specs and Featuers •Comes with an all-weather net.
• Product weight is about 44 lbs.
• Product packaging dimensions: 52.00" x 32.28" x 8.70".