Spalding Basketball Backboards provide an excellent solution when either replacing a current broken backboard or when setting up your court for the first time. The polycarbonate material used on the 79351 provides a better longevity when compared with acrylic backboards. The system also comes with a Slam Jam spring-loaded rim.
44 inch Polycarbonate Backboard
• 44 inch wide polycarbonate material, with a 1x1 inch frame.
• Polycarbonate provides a superior strength when compared to acrylic.
• Comes with a Slam Jam spring-loaded rim.
• Rim mounting hole configuration: 2 7/8" x 2 7/8".
Mounting and Height Adjustment
• This backboard is designed to mount to a wall or pole using the proper mounting bracket.
• Compatible mounting brackets are the 8839s mounting bracket, and the 8406s Mounting Bracket (Both brackets are sold separately).
• Height adjustable from 7.5 ft to 10 ft. in infinte increments when mounted to the 8839s bracket.
Other Specs and Features
• Comes with an all-weather net.
• Product weight is about 36.82 lbs.
• Product packaging dimensions: 43.78" x 6.09" x 29.76".