Frame is 5/16" 6063T6 aluminum frame pre-drilled for Easy Bolt padding. The NBA backboard Frame is a 1-3/8” x 3" aluminum frame which bolts behind the glass along the bottom of the backboard frame, the sides and top. The tubing is reinforced with a channel at the rim mounting area for additional strength. The rim bolts pass through the spacers and bolts to the snout mount on the portable to make this backboard unbreakable.
The patented sub-frame mounting design prevents the rim from ever touching the glass. The goal mounting pattern is 5” x 4”. The face of the glass shall be clear of all steel plates. The target and 2” border are fired into the glass for a longer lasting finish. Mounting pedestals are machined from solid steel for a 3/8" bolt. The spacers are encased in plastic and fixed in place with snap rings.
The backboard has an unconditional lifetime warranty. Practice, game, intramural and recreational play is covered, supervised or unsupervised. Vandalism, acts of Nature, and outdoor use are not covered. SHIPPING WEIGHT: 210 lbs.
Official backboard of the NBA®
• Direct goal mount designed to prevent the rim from touching the glass
• Only compatible with main court portable backstops
• Meets all FIBA, NCAA®, and NFHS specifications
• Limited lifetime warranty (outdoor use is not covered)
• Goal mounting pattern: 5" x 4"
• Comes standard with a full perimeter strongback which stiffens the backboard