When choosing a backboard not constructed with glass, understanding the inherent characteristics of the material will ensure you are picking the correct backboard for your play environment.
GARED’s steel line of backboards are ideal for unsupervised and urban play environments. Steel provides an unwielding foundation for your outdoor system. Although the rebound effect of steel is the least similar to glass, the sturdiness of the material will stand up to the toughest competition. Our line of steel backboards features every standard size.
- Our durable Rectangular Steel Backboards are built strong for rugged playground use.
- 12 gauge steel shell with white powder-coat finish and optional target and border
- Constructed with an integral reinforcing steel channel on reverse side for mounting and increased board support
- 20” x 35” mounting centers for attaching board to structure
- Capable of direct mounting with integral keyhole slots
- Compatible Mounting: Gooseneck & Straight-Arm Posts
- Recommended Rims: 8550, 5500, 8800, 7550, 240, 39WO
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- 1260: 42” x 60” White Rectangular Steel Backboard
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- 5 x 5 Hole Spacing
- Weight: 114 LBS
- Truck, Freight Class 70, 24 Hour Ship