From pro arenas to your local YMCA, GARED's Line of Breakaway Rims offer high quality engineering to fit every player’s & facility’s need •Each of our competition rims share basic features of 3/8” single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces, CPSC tested orange powder-coat, an adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism - meeting NBA, NCAA, NFHS specifications Additionally, the hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42” x 72” backboards regardless of manufacture.
Each rim is shipped with mounting hardware and official anti-whip net with 24 hours of order. While sharing a solid engineer foundation, each rim has sophisticated features of to match your facility’s specific needs, such as positive lock pressure settings, net attachment type and fly back control. GARED’s Celebrated Collegiate Series of Goals can be found in almost every facility around the world.
• Superiorly constructed, the 2000+, 2500 & 2500I stand-up to the rigors of power players – making them our most popular line of rims
• Each rim features an effective positive lock mechanism duplicating precision fly-back action dunk after dunk
• The best-selling 2000+ offers the ease of net installation with its no-tie net attachment
• The 2500 & 2500I’s tube-tie net attachment helps prevent hand injury
• Due to their universal backplates, the collegiate goal series seamless fits on any size glass backboard. 2000+:
Collegiate Breakaway Goal with Nylon Net, 4 Year Limited Warranty 4” x 5” Hole spacing, Weight: 25 lbs, Ground Courier Service, 24 Hour Ship Guarantee