From pro arenas to your local YMCA, GARED's Line of Breakaway Rims offer high quality engineering to fit every player’s & facility’s need •Each of our competition rims share basic features of 3/8” single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces, CPSC tested orange powder-coat, an adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism - meeting NBA, NCAA, NFHS specifications. Additionally, the hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42” x 72” backboards regardless of manufacture.
• Each rim is shipped with mounting hardware and official anti-whip net with 24 hours of order
• While sharing a solid engineer foundation, each rim has sophisticated features of to match your facility’s specific needs, such as positive lock pressure settings, net attachment type and fly back control.
Breakaway from the competition with GARED's 4000+ MDG Multi-Directional Breakaway Goal
• Our exclusive 3-way positive lock mechanism makes GARED’s revolutionary MDG the top pick for any facility looking for a non-traditional breakaway rim
• Putting the safety of your players first, the MDG will not dangerously break upward if a player inadvertently hits it from underneath the ring
• Our internal sophisticated torque mechanism will withstand the rigors of constant, high energy play
• The rim’s tube-tie net attachment helps lengthen the life of our anti-whip nets
• Meets NCAA, NFHS & NAIA specifications
• Adjustable positive lock mechanism complies with NCAA rim elasticity rule. 4000+: MDG Multi-Directional Breakaway Goal, 5 Year Limited Warranty on Rim 4” x 5” Hole spacing, Weight: 31 lbs, Ground Courier Service, 24 hour ship guarantee