From pro arenas to your local YMCA, GARED's Line of Breakaway Rims offer high quality engineering to fit every player’s & facility’s need. Each of our competition rims share basic features of 3/8” single ring goal, strengthening full steel wing braces, CPSC tested orange powder-coat, an adjustable internal spring, and breakaway mechanism - meeting NBA, NCAA, NFHS specifications. Additionally, the hole pattern configurations allow for nearly universal compatibility with all other 42” x 72” backboards regardless of manufacture.
• Each rim is shipped with mounting hardware and official anti-whip net with 24 hours of order
• While sharing a solid engineer foundation, each rim has sophisticated features of to match your facility’s specific needs, such as positive lock pressure settings, net attachment type and fly back control.
Our Snap Back Breakaway Goals have been a staple in pro arenas for over 2 decades
• These top of the line goals feature a positive lock mechanism that can’t be matched in quality nor duplicated in functionality
• Pressure set at 210 lbs - the GARED Snap Backs® are designed to withstand the rigors of abuse from highly skilled players
• Each rim features a tie-cord net attachment to help prevent hand injuries
• The Snap B backplate universally fits 42” backboards; Snap A backplate universally fits 48” boards. SNAP A: Snap Back® Arena Breakaway Goal for 48” X 72” Glass Backboards,
10 Year Limited Warranty on Breakaway Mechanism, 5 Year Limited Warranty on Rim, 5” x 5” Hole spacing, Weight: 26 lbs, Ground Courier Service, 24 hour Ship Guarantee