GARED Hoopmaster®: MOST VERSATILE SPRING BALANCED PORTABLE BASKETBALL BACKSTOP SYSTEM This state-of-art portable basketball system uses the GARED® tension spring technology for easy use and operation
The maintenance free tension spring mechanism has been engineered for balanced and effortless lifting and lowering of the unit. Springs are concealed inside the base for safety and appearance. The Hoopmaster® is designed for main court play in university, high school and professional arenas
It is also ideal for all side court play and it is approved by FIBA for international competition
- Available in 8’ boom extensions for all levels of play and adjustable at 8’, 9’ and 10’ heights, the Hoopmaster® comes with an official size (42” x 72”) shatter proof glass backboard
- Come with our original PRO-MOLD® backboard padding, and a positive lock breakaway goal
- Base is fully padded on three sides with vinyl covered high density polyurethane foam; front is padded to a height of 7’
- Boom pad and anchoring system are included with the unit • Shot clock supports are sold separately
- Full weight with ballast 2200 lbs. (998 .kgs)
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on all parts, Lifetime Limited Warranty on backboard included with the unit, 5-Year Limited Warranty on PRO-MOLD® pads and 4-Year on breakaway goal.
- BACKBOARD: Model LXP4200 official size 42” x 72” tempered glass backboard with a welded reinforced powder-coated steel frame. Half inch tempered glass with fired in target and border for maximum durability.
- LED perimeter lights, #2137, are sold separately.
- GOAL: Models 2500 Collegiate and 2500I Tournament, positive lock breakaway goals come standard with these units for the domestic and international markets, respectively.
- Model 2500I Tournament meets all FIBA standards. Other breakaway goals are optional and available upon request.
- PADDING: Durable GARED PRO-MOLD® backboard edge padding comes in a wide variety of colors. Standard color for system padding is royal blue. Other colors are available at no additional cost.
- Custom logos for the front and side pads are available at additional cost.
- BALLAST: 1000 lbs. (455 kgs.) of ballast welded to and concealed in the base of the unit.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: Unique telescoping brace allows for preset heights of 8’, 9’ and 10’. Custom heights are available upon request.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOOR PADS: Two floor pads are encased in steel supports for added stability, and are controlled by a screw-type mechanism that raises the unit off the wheels and adjusts the unit to exactly 10’ height.
- FLOOR ANCHORING SYSTEM: Floor anchors and locator pins are included as standard. Specify floor type.
- FINISH: The unit is powder-coated white. Other colors are available at additional cost.
- TRANSPORT & STORAGE: Folds easily for compact storage with single non-marking polyurethane casters for easy transport. 9405: GARED Hoopmaster®5, 5’ (1.5 m) Extended Portable Basketball Backstop