The GC55-MD Basketball System is an in ground basketball hoop designed for aggressive basketball action. Its two-piece 5"x5" pole is far superior in strength to competitors two-piece design. The GC55-MD includes a convenient anchor bolt mounting system that makes it easy to level or relocate the basketball goal. Enjoy authentic gymnasium play with a professional quality breakaway rim and ¼" thick tempered glass backboard that provides true, authentic rebounds. The overhang provides plenty of area for post play. The all-steel actuator allows simple and precise goal adjustments from 7.5 to 10 feet.
The unit includes such features as aluminum trim around the backboard, powder coating, and zinc-coated hardware for corrosion resistance. The GC55-MD comes with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Adjusts from 10' down to 7 1/2' – Great for all ages. Easy to read rim height indicator shows height of the rim.
- Easy Adjustment – Our all steel crank actuator makes moving the backboard a snap!
- Thick 1/4" Glass Backboard – Unmatched ball bounce off the backboard. 36" x 54" perfect size for driveway basketball.
- 30" Offset from Backboard to Post – Helps avoid player contact with the post.
- Tough as Nails 5" Post – Two piece 12 ga. square pole is extra rigid even under slam dunk action.
- Breakaway Rim & Net – True gymnasium quality flex goal and net
- Bolt-down Installation – Installation is easy with bolt-down post design. Allows easy goal relocation if you move.
- Powder Coat Protection – Each unit has black powder coat paint for a superior weather resistance.
- Zinc Plated Assembly Bolts
- Free Liftgate Delivery – Your unit will be delivered using a liftgate to assist lowering the unit to the ground off the delivery truck.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! – Entire unit is backed by our lifetime warranty!
Click to Compare Ironclad Hoops