The Arena-View Basketball line from Spalding brings a professional look to your home sports court. The 86604HGP features a 60 x 38 inch glass backboard. A glass backboard provides a superior rebound of the basketball on back shots, giving you a comparable game feel to a High School, a College, or a Professional level. This unit also features a massive 6x6 inch square pole. The larger the pole, and the shape of the pole, lend to a more stable, less shaky system. This goal system has a lock down breakaway rim, which is suited for more aggressive players. This basketball hoop also comes with a factory honored warranty.
- 60 inch Glass Backboard - 60 inch x 38 inch tempered glass backboard.
- Backboard framed with 1 1/2" wide steel framing.
- Glass measures a sturdy 3/8" thick, for superior rebound when compared to acrylic or polycarbonate backboards.
- Backboard has an H-Frame support for added stability.
- Authentic Arena-View Main Court backstop look with four corner Z-Arm mount.
- Backboard comes with a lower padding support and steel framing. Pole and Height Adjustment Mechanism
- 1 piece pole helps stabilize the system and reduce rusting potential that a multi-part pole provides.
- Rim height adjustable from 7 ft. to 10 ft.
- U-Turn height adjustment mechanisms allows an infinite number of height adjustments within the 7-10 ft range.
- Interior mechanism will prevent the rim from being lowered beyond what the system will allow.
- Crank handle removable on the lift mechanism to prevent tampering.
- Pole designed to allow 3 ft. of clearance, providing ample space for players.
- Pole pad included to help protect players colliding with the pole.
- Pole uses a bolt down anchor mechanism to stand up.
- Anchor mechanism allows for easier assembly, and allows you to take the system with you in the event you ever move.
- Made with 3/16" Steel.
- Hinging base plate enables ground level assembly of backboard and rim.
- Official 3' regulation offset.
- Powder coated black matte finish helps resist rusting on steel components.
- Welded gussets and anchor bolt mounting system.
- Hardware includes plastic bushings to eliminate metal-to-metal contact and prevent rusting.
- Product weight about 525 lbs.
- Product ships in 4 separate boxes via an ltl carrier. The delivery is a curbside delivery, meaning the driver will require assistance unloading the product.
- Comes with a factory honored Limited Lifetime Warranty.
What is the difference between the 86604AGP and 86604HGP? The 86604AGP has a 180 degree spring back rim, backboard pad, and a pole pad. The 86604HGP has a positive lock rim and a pole pad, but not backboard pad. Those are the only differences.