When you think about Basketball Systems, what comes to mind? Some people would say it refers to a basketball inground system, or a portable basketball goal, or even a basketball wall mounted system. As those hoops may be the common terminology, but don’t forget about ceiling mounted backstops, roof mounted basketball hoops, and basketball swimming pool systems.
Whatever the case may be, all basketball systems have three common elements, a backboard, rim, and a net. Where they will be played, the players skill levels, and economics will determine the type of basketball system you would want to purchase.
Basketball is one of the top three sports in American, its popularity is driven by the athleticism of the players, the fast-breaks, and artistic slam dunks. The basketball players are always moving, and they have to be in great shape, and no other sport is physically demanding as basketball.
More and more organizations are starting up basketball programs at their schools and recreational facilities. While others are upgrading and/or renovating existing blacktops, to a more modern versions of basketball goals. Basketball Hoops Online is equipped and offers a line of recreational and professional basketball goals.
We have partnered with some of the world’s most popular manufacturers of basketball goals; we have both indoor and outdoor adjustable basketball goal systems. Also, browse our website and you will find professional grade indoor and outdoor portable basketball systems complete with accessories including backboards, netting, rims, and other basketball equipment suitable for any level of play be it recreational, competitive, or professional.
- Inground basketball hoops are hoops that are installed into the ground to create a permanent basketball system. They are designed for outdoor use and can be used for recreational play or institutional play. Depending on what you buy, most inground goals hold up well in adverse weather conditions, and we even offer Hoop Hood Covers to help preserve your investment. Inground hoops give you the stability and durability needed for many different types of players and skill levels.
- Portable basketball goals can be a head scratcher at times. You want something that is easy to move and transport, as well as a unit that can be folded up when it’s not used. On top of all that, and depending on the level of play, you want something stable, durable, and one that won’t easily be tip over. You just have to analyze your needs and wants, and be ready to compromise unless you have a lot of money, space, and manpower.
- Portable basketball systems can be rated from Youth to Beginners, Residential to Institutional, up to Professional level of play. Whatever your situation may be, you want a system that is easy to set up, safe, and a unit that matches your level of play. Ultimately, two of the most deciding factors are economics and the amount of playing space you have.
- Institutional wall mounted basketball goals are a great choice for areas where space is limited, or where ceiling mounted or portable goals are not practical. A wall mounted basketball goals consist of the mounting framework, backboard and a rim. They can usually be mounted to a wall, as a standard installation, or manufacturers sell Side-Fold, and Swing-Up systems. These types of systems are mounted with specially designed extension arms and brackets. Since they are being mounted directly to an existing wall, the new wall mount basketball goals do not take up additional space.
- Residential wall mounted basketball goals are a great choice for areas where space is limited, or where portable goals are not practical. A wall mounted basketball goals consist of the mounting framework, backboard and a rim. They can usually be mounted to a wall, as a standard installation, or manufacturers sell stationary and adjustable systems. These types of systems are mounted with specially designed extension arms and brackets. Since they are being mounted directly to an existing wall, the new wall mount basketball goals do not take up additional space.
- Not all Basketball facilities are alike, so requirements are distinct and different, therefore each facilities ceiling mount basketball system must be custom built and designed to meet your needs. In order to get a quote, you need to locate building plans that include details on the construction of your facility. Also, you need to fill out a manufacturers “Take-Off” sheet, as this will give them an idea on what type of system will best suit your facility. Several questions must be asked below to determine what best meets your needs and also to create an accurate and precise QUOTE.
- Custom ceiling mounted backstops offer the designer several options and versatility when designing an athletic facility for any level of competition. Manufacturers' offer a wide range choices, designs and features that include stationary/ceiling braced design and remote control, fold up units.
- Some players want to take their basketball game to a higher level, while others want to take their game to the swimming pool. Well for those players who want to shoot around, slam it down, while they splash around, we have found the hoops for you! Nowadays, several manufacturers have designed basketball swimming pool systems for home-residential use, as well as commercial use, like you would see at your local waterpark. Water sports have become very popular these days, and basketball swimming pool hoops has become one of the most favorites.
- The Roof Mounted basketball goal are not as popular as a basketball inground hoop, or even a portable basketball system. Less than a handful of manufacturer's make this type of basketball system, so your selection is very limited. With a Roof Mounted Basketball System, you can simply install it on your garage or even the most practical wall. Optional backboard padding can be purchased to protect players from injury when the backboard is adjusted to a lower height.
- NetBall is one of the fastest growing sports worldwide. Gared’s Hoopla Portable Aluminum Netball System with Steel Base includes an orange powder-coated 15 inch rim, post, net, hardware and base for easy transport. The post is constructed of sturdy yet lightweight aluminum. The rim can be adjusted to 8 feet, 9 feet, or 10 feet by bolting it into pre-drilled holes on the post.
- When you're not shooting hoops on the court, you can shoot some hoops in your game room! Basketball Hoops Online several different exciting game options to enjoy the game of basketball in your game room. Host a party or get together, and center it on the game of basketball.