Model 4110 Wall Pad with Polyurethane Foam provides the ultimate protection against minor impact or contact with walls, beams, or columns.
Call or Email for Competitive Quote
- A must behind basketball backstops, in wrestling rooms, or in workout areas
- Standard size pads are 6' x 2' with 1" nailing margin on top and bottom of each panel
- Nailing margin reduces foam height from 6’ to 5’-10"
- Pads are constructed using 2" thick 3.5-lbs. density polyurethane foam cemented to 7/16" oriented strand board
- Cover material is 14-ounce polyester laminated vinyl stapled to backing every two inches
- Vinyl is flame retardant material, which meets NFPA 701, ASTM E84, and CSFM (California State Fire Marshall)
- Vinyl available in white, yellow, orange, red, kelly green, forest green, royal blue, marine blue, navy blue, gray, black, maroon, beige, teal and purple
- Custom cutting and fitting of padding may be done in field to insure proper fit
- Furring strips by others.