Rugged outdoor volleyball competition system perfect for grass or sand courts.
- Constructed of 3-1/2" galvanized steel tubing ideal for outdoor recreational and/or grass volleyball
- Powder coated uprights have fixed net height strap roller bearings that are positioned for official men's and women's competition heights
- Rust resistant positive lock ratchet tensioning device provides superb net tension
- System includes 36" aluminum ground sleeves with cast aluminum top caps for semi-permanent installation
- Recommended nets PVBN-1 or PVBN-6J sold separately
- Sleeves are designed to be set even with the playing surface
- According to FIVB regulations, the sand must be at least 15-3/4" deep and composed of fine, loosely compacted grains.
- This system will accommodate from 12" to 16" of sand.